From: Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:58:40 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Chemotherapy

Pat,

  It just so happens that the only type of cancer that does respond well to chemo is lymphoma.... Hodgkins
and non-Hodgkins.  These are "liquid" cancers and not solid tumors (until an advanced stage).  As
far as breast cancer is concerned... if a woman is lucky enough to have the tumor surgically removed that
hasn't spread and is the only growth, then that will "cure" the cancer (but not get rid of the
cause).  The chemo and radiation is done "just in case" but does not work well on breast or any
solid tumor. By far and away alternative methods work better.  Cannabis oil (not hemp seed oil) is one of the
most effective on this planet.  Oleander extract (Sutherlandia OPC), IP6, colloidal silver, iodine (specific
for breast and thyroid cancers), cansema (blood root tincture) are all very effective as well but are usually
used together.  Cannabis oil is by far the most natural and effective therapy out there IMO.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat" <pattycake29...@yahoo.com>