The freezing point of DMSO is about 65.3 degrees F.  This means that
your room temp is close to the freezing point of the DMSO.  Sounds
like it is quite pure.  I once had some which I had to add some
distilled water to before I could get it to melt.  Maybe it was winter
(cold), I can't remember.

I would run the bottle under hot water for a while and shake it up.
That should melt it.

If you want to try purifying it, then put it in the refrigerator
again, but take it out before it is completely frozen.  You can then
pour out the liquid portion.  The frozen portion should be very pure.
You can freeze and purify the poured out DMSO again so as not to waste
any unnecessarily.  Use a different bottle, like a sparkling water
bottle.

You can probably just pour off the liquid portion right now, but I
would still re-do the process on the poured-out portion.

Where did you buy the DMSO?  If there was no name the store should
still know where it came from.  They should be able to give you some
idea of it's quality.  Nobody will tell you to use it medically.  Too
much liability.

I would probably use it.

Dan