From: S&JY [mailto:you...@relia.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 12:25 PM
To: Silver List
Subject: CS>Lipsomal Encapsulated Vitamin C

Brooks & other experimenters,

1) Subject topic has been discussed and evolved for a number of weeks now.
Based on the results of those who are making suitable products, for the sake
of the rest of us who now want to make our own, please post your recipe of
ingredients (e.g. lecithin granules, sodium ascorbate), quantities of these
ingredients (by weight or by volume), your step by step procedure, and any
other helpful tips such as where you got your ingredients, what should be
avoided, storage life, etc.

2) Another question:  is there any advantage, other than more volume
capacity, for the larger Harbor Freight US cleaner over their smaller one?
The larger one has a built-in heater, but is that of any use?  Does the
larger one have more “power density” (i.e. power per cubic centimeter), or
just more power for more volume, ending up with about the same power density
as the smaller one?

3) Last question:  Some products (e.g. MMS1) are recommended to not be
consumed within a few hours of taking Vitamin C.   How would this
recommendation be applied for Lipsomal Encapsulated Vit C—same timing?  In
other words, how do absorbsion and dispersion rates compare for Vit C
capsules vs Lipsomal Encapsulated Vit C?

Thanks,

Steve Y.