In a message dated 9/21/2009 1:45:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dscroggs44...@gmail.com writes:
I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions for my high
cholesterol.
Low carb diet will lower triglycerides, but probably not total cholesterol. After seriously lowering carbs and sugars, my triglycerides dropped 197 pts.
sol
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour