Cholesterol and dyslipidemia are improved by maintaining HGH growth hormone
level at a more youthful release for a few months. This also reverses
"metabolic syndrome" or syndrome X and brings up a dozen or more "youth
markers" as it anti-ages a person. There's quite a bit of data here, including
the reversing of several age-related illnesses:
http://tinyurl.com/SomaLife-gHP

My wife and I also take pregnenolone, which supplies hormonal building blocks
for us to incorporate along with the youthful HGH release. An anti-aging
program rebuilds tissues and adequate nutrition is even more important during
this anabolic phase. It's working; my wife's age is usually guessed at 31, but
she's 48.

Duncan Crow
http://tinyurl.com/duncancrow

favourite sites. Download it now