  From: Gina Moore
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:25 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>giving CS to kids

  Well, I guess you aren't supposed to take it with salt.  (I do the salt/c
  protocol for Lyme.)  I thought I had read that something happened to it so
  it didn't work as well if it was mixed with certain things.  Maybe my foggy
  brain extrapolated that to mean everything!  LOL!  I know I can be wrong, so
  I ask...  :-)

  Thanks for all the great suggestions!  I'm gonna try to give it them
  straight...  We'll see.  They don't really like plain water, so that's why I
  wanted to know!
  Gina