Bob Smith wrote:
Garnet,
    What is the address of your DMSO site?  Bob Smith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Garnet" <gar...@grandecom.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CS for someone testing positive for HIV

Hi LIsa,

I own the DMSO list and have been using DMSO on myself, my family
and my animals for about 6 years and even longer in my horses, more
like 25 years.

I use anywhere from 5% up to 70% DMSO depending on where and
what I am using it for. Sensitive skin areas need lower concentrations
or you can get blistering. It is also used IV by the medical profession.
Treating trauma, stroke and heart attack are its best known uses.

The very rare individual is unable to use DMSO but it is still wise to
test a small area of skin first. You will see some redness and itching
if it is an area that contains Mast Cells, the storage cells for Histamine.
This is not an allergic reaction but DMSO releasing HIstamine from
these storage sites. This is depleted with continued use and then there
is no reaction.

The book DMSO Nature's Healer by Morton Walker is about $10 from
Amazon. It has much information on the uses of DMSO as well as its
history and the political controversy created by the pharmaceutical
industry over its use. Dr Stanley Jacob, the many who developed
DMSO for organ transport, takes 4 cc a day orally for the past 35+
years. He is in his late 80's and writing a 16 volume set on DMSO.

Garnet