I don't know the 'official' shelf life of MMS but I'm still using some that I mixed up at least a year ago and it still does the trick.

Cheers,  Roger B
NZ

On 5/10/2009, at 1:40 PM, Melly Bag wrote:

I want to buy MMS, what is its shelf life?

--- On Sun, 10/4/09, Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: CS>MMS and MRSA
To: "silver-list" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 9:36 AM

I called our friend this morning to check on her X's progress. She said he took a second dose of AMMS 15 drops and only had minor side effects. He said the side effects were nothing compared to what he had been going to. He not only had sores down his arm but on his head and neck. He had been to a walk in clinic and they looked at him and gave him a broad spectrum antibiotic and said if he wasn't better in 8 days to come back in. They also did a culture. A nurse that lives next door to him looked at him after he got home and said it was classic MRSA. That was when he called my friend.

The nurse had told him to take pictures of the sores to document it because of the lack of care of the walk in clinic. His wife was going to but first needed to go into their office and pay their employees. She was gone several hours and during that time he kept putting CS on the sores and had taken the AMMS. By the time she got back the sores started to dry up. His color is back to normal with the AMMS and he plans to continue. The clinic got the labs back and has put eight urgent messages on his phone for him to call them because they probably now know if was MRSA and I'm not sure if they have to report that or not. Anyway, he said if he continues like he's going on the AMMS and CS by Monday he will be fine.

Looks like the alternatives worked. My friend said she is now a believer. She said to thank the group for all the information they pass on........you guys do make a difference.

Dianne