From: Garnet
Date: 10/6/2009 7:57:10 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>THE COLORFUL--ionizing water

You are making distilled water into water with silver ions
in it. This is not the same as the "ionized" water that
people talk about. There are many types of ions,
silver is just one of them.

But for purposes related to medical benefits of silver
you do not want other ions in your EIS, just the silver.

Buy a water distiller from www. wholesalewaterdistillers
.com - remove spaces. They are about $130 for a one
gallon unit. I have had mine for 6 years and I make all
of my drinking water with it as I am on city water.

Garnet