  From: Peter Converse
  To: dingyun...@att.net ; silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 10:12 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Can this woman be saved?

  Lugol's solution 5%
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: dingyun...@att.net
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:00 PM
    Subject: CS>Can this woman be saved?

          I saw TV this morning a young woman became paralized from eating a
store brought frozen ground beef contaminating E Coli.  Do you think homemade
CS would save her if drinking enough it when earlier symptoms appeared?  Or MMS
would be a better weapon? or may be both?  opinion please.  thanks.   Helen