That is a great gift you have!
Donna ACS

For what it`s worth, I called my friend and former high school Spanish teacher yesterday evening, to inform her that another big quake would be coming soon. I also told her of the other recent quakes, and many more in the past, back to 1995. Also plane crashes, and other disasters...
For some reason, I sense these things before they happen.
Weird.
Marshalee