I had heard that ACV is not good for people with candida (thrush) issues though. dee

On 8 Oct 2009, at 09:31, djphe...@att.net wrote:

I wonder if anything natural I could take would disolve it?
Donna ACS

I have heard about Apple Cider Vinegar helping to dissolve them. I mix equal parts ACV with mother, lemon juice, and raw honey and take 2 Tablespoons when I remember. It's a bit tangy, but the honey helps a lot, and it's all good for you.
My husband took some when his back was bothering him. Seemed to help.
It's supposed to help lower blood pressure and alkalize the blood, too. I've also heard of another recipe with equal parts ACV and honey with garlic. Now that would be interesting to taste...

Debbie