  From: Brooks Bradley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:37 PM
  Subject: [RE]CS>RE: silver-digest Digest V2009 #656:COMMENT

  Highly soluble forms of silica hydride have, indeed, demonstrated to be of
measurable effect in addressing migraine insults. One caution: There are
multiple sources for products claiming to be as effective (or even moreso) than
the original product developed by Dr. Patrick Flanagan (Microhydrin, original
name). He executed a sales agreement with a large supplement distributor in
Dallas, Texas (foolishly, in my opinion), giving them almost exclusive
distribution rights....which cost him enormous amounts of money, as Microhydrin
proved to be a huge success....even in the international market.
  Dr. Flanagan salvaged a considerable portion of the domestic market by
organizing a distribution company of his own and offering the product under the
the present name of Mega H. It is the same product as Microhydrin, but is
somewhat cheaper in price.
  This form of silica hydride has a very high Oxygen Reduction Potential
(ORP)....over 820, in fact.
  My wife has used this substance, continually, to great positive
effect....over the immediately past 8 years. She has been a lifetime sufferer
of migraine attacks. This substance has aided her IMMENSELY (others may not
enjoy such outstanding results).
  Additionally, her energy levels are greatly elevated....through use of this
substance. It is our opinion that the
  improved cardiovascular response is the primary force behind this
improvement. Interestingly, whenever she runs out, or fails to take it
regularly/continually, within 5 to 7 days she presents with a return of
  her more objectionable systemic symptoms.
  I am not a close acquaintance of Dr. Flanagan and do not shill for him...or
any other product manufacturer....but we have not been able to locate another
supplier whose product has nearly as high an ORP as does his.
  However, whenever we do come across a product that yields outstanding
results, we usually try to pass the information on to our professional
colleagues and friends.
  Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.