A BIG Thank You to all who responded to my request about treating
shingles. Great information for my friend, and for my files.  I don't post
often, but this list has been a real life-line for me over the years in
helping to identify and successfully treat my various 'mystery' illnesses.
I've also been able to help a number of other people using information
I've gotten here.

Thanks for being here and sharing your wealth of knowledge!

Claire