Being fairly new at all this - the immediate thing that comes to mind is MMS
(and more specifically MMS1 and MMS2).

  _____

From: Marshalee Hallett [mailto:utahpug...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:08 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CAN ANYTHING BE DONE FOR THIS POOR WOMAN?

Dear Mike,

(I just tried to send a message to the Silverlist but it failed, so I`ll try
sending it this way):

Silverlisters:

I just found out that my best friend has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
She went in recently for a chest xray for her breathing problems, and oops,
there was a lump visible. It was biopsied and she was just informed it is
malignant. She is a firm believer in CS,thanks to my good experiences, and
is also willing to try other alternatives.

If you know of any, please let me know and I`ll inform her.

Debbie is good people and really needs your help!!!

Thanks,

Marshalee