In working with 1st stage and 4th stage breast cancer I've had success with
using Flor*essence tea (3 times daily, 3 oz of tea with 3 oz of PURE spring
water - an hour before breakfast and lunch and just before retiring) and CSW
in between meals.  I'd also add some supplements to this protocol, but start
your friend off first with something light she can do and I'll add to the
protocol after she begins.
Yes, I've also used Hulda Clark's Zapper with the AC program driver for
success, too, but I don't believe you need a metal cup.  I think you just
need to hook the gel pads to the left and right side of the body and use it
for the 8 day program.  More info available here if you wish to hear more.
Also, get her off any anti-perspirant that contains aluminum.  She may need
some metal detoxifiers, too.  More later if you wish.  yes, I have
testimonies from the the two ladies I've worked with that had breast cancer
and are totally cancer-free today.

John