Class:

Suzanne Somers, whom
I’ve met once, is being interviewed tonight about her new book “Knockout” on
CNN’s Larry King at 9:00pm EST.  Along with her are two doctors I know, one of
which is a long time client Nicholas Gonzalez MD, an expert on pancreatic
cancer.

Suzanne’s new book,
being released tomorrow, is about new, more realistic treatments for cancer and
Nick is the featured doctor.  Suzanne interviewed nine of his patients, who,
had
they been treated with conventional cancer treatments, would have been dead
years ago.  The show was taped last Tuesday.  I was preparing Nick for the
interview for over a week.

There were two doctors
brought on the show to act as counterpoint.  Originally, the two counterpoint
doctors were the oncologists that treated Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett –
but they both backed out when they found out what the interview was actually
about.

Had they brought
Fisher, Swayze’s doctor, Nick would have been asked point blank by Larry King
“Dr. Gonzalez, if Patrick Swayze had come to you with his pancreatic cancer
problem, instead of Dr. Fisher, would he be alive
today?”

Nick’s answer would
have been “Yes Larry, he would be, and he’d be around for years to
come.”

This is a monumental
victory – reaching all the way into the conventional
media.

Just so you know – I
have access to the real data about cancer and the war on cancer.  In short,
official studies show that the most standard of treatments, chemotherapy, has
ONLY a 2.1% five-year survival rate.  That’s right, 97.9% of the people with
cancer who go the chemo route, are dead before five years.  And, the cost of
the
treatments usually breaks the families financially.

We, the people have
been fighting the “War on Cancer” since 1972 and cancer now gets a bigger
percentage of the population than it did then.  That fact says it all about the
quality of, and who controls, the US health care
system.

Tim
Bolen