Have you tried supplements and or exercise for the lymph system? This is something that a friend of mine has just had for five months, and after all the tests, this is what they have decided it is, and not frozen shoulder as they thought. Lots of CS for infection and supplements like arabingalactan for the immune system. I have had a bout of this and this is what I am doing and it seems to be working. Often lymph disfunction is thought to be poor circulation - like hands and feet 'going dead' while you are asleep, this is not poor circulation but blocked lymphs. dee