I suppose that could be just a glitch on the particular one you have, but not a problem anyway. Thanks again. dee

On 26 Oct 2009, at 20:35, Kirsteen Wright wrote:

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org> wrote: This looks good Kirsteen. Are you pleased with it and how long does it take to make 4litres? (sorry if you've said all this before) dee

Hi Dee

Don't worry about asking, it's no problem. On the whole I'm really pleased with it, I just find the switch a bit of a nuisance. It's meant to be a sort of touch switch but I usually end up having to take a knife handle to press on the right spot.

I think it's about 4 or 5 hours. I'm not sure as i often put it on when I'm going to bed as it's got an automatic cut-off when it's empty.

Cheers
Kirsteen