From: Lisa <blacksa...@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: CS>Sore throat...
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 7:09 AM

Thanks for all the info (I KNEW I could count on you folks J)

I don’t have a nebulizer (it’s on the list though) and with the h202 – is that
food grade? And straight or should it be diluted?  I gargled a couple times
before going to bed last night…woke up this morning and it was still there and
had a dose of MMS (after taking several days off) and it’s better! I’ll
continue to gargle and clean the toothbrush and the h202 gargle.

Thanks again…with 3 little ones and Daddy on business travel – I honestly can’t
get that sick without the entire house falling apart for its duration!