I am quite careful to take Concentrace every day.  I became quite careful
after this experience--An 86 yr. old woman of my acquaintance  had been in
obvious decline for over a year.  She was failing to get dressed all day and
was considering the option of a nursing home.  Feeling that if something wasn't
done, she would be a goner in no time, I took various preparations over to her.
 I put a dose of Concentrace in some oj and practically forced her to drink it.
 (She hated the taste!)  The following a.m. I called to see what was up and she
said 'I had no idea vitamins could work that fast.  I feel better.  You have no
idea how good it feels to be able to say I feel better.'  Having gotten the
energy 'rush' from Concentrace myself and having had my husband comment on it
himself, I told her it was the Concentrace since vitamins did not work that
fast.  I had also given her some D3 so that may have been a factor too.  She
was up and at 'em for several
 months enjoying life again.   So now I am taking my Concentrace daily although
I cannot say with certainty that it did the whole job.  It has been my
experience that if a person is greatly deficient in a nutrient then its
ingestion CAN be felt immediately, even within seconds or minutes.  But I feel
fairly certain it was mostly the Concentrace that did it.  She has to be
reminded occasionally that if she does not wish to die sooner and in greater
discomfort than is necessary, then she must swallow the pills and the drink,
etc..   She hates taking pills or anything much.    I personally take a fairly
high dose of Lugol's iodine so I don't worry about the undesirable items in
Concentrace since I am pretty sure the iodine will drive them out.  My
experience.  pj