From: Gina Moore <vegasmom...@cox.net>
Subject: CS>CS jar getting dirty?
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 2:30 PM

I make my CS in the same jar each time, and the jar is getting a bit 'dirty'
on the inside.  Is this ok?  Do I need to clean it?  I haven't because it
has been said that the silver rods get 'dirty' and that's ok, so I haven't
worried too much about.  But I thought I'd ask just to be sure.

Thanks!
Gina