There's been stuff in almost all of the alternative health groups with
protocols for kidney, liver cleanses/flushes.
Some involve epsom salts and olive oil protocols for relaxing ducts
and allowing obstructions to be flushed.

Hulda Clarks' are popular.
Google

                                        Chuck
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most
people die of natural causes.