you can create another account say thru yahoo just for the cs mail
debbie

________________________________
From: Renee <gaiac...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 5:49:18 PM
Subject: RE: CS>unsubbing

If you just block the emails (as in block sender) you'll have to block each and
every person that writes to the silver list.  But if you send all the S-L
messages to the delete folder you do it in one fell swoop.  ;-)

You can bounce the mail back if you block each sender--in mine there's a way to
block and bounce, but I don't think it will do any good about getting the mail
to stop.

Good luck.

Samala,
Renee