Does anyone know a correct % solution for making silver acetate. For citric
acid (CS) a 5 % solution is being used.
I can control the mA and use Faraday calc to determine the ppm. I am in
Brazil right now and Distilled water is hard to come by and would like to
make some high ppm CS in case of emergency. I would be able to dilute it
down using the mineral water here. The city water is pretty bad and we have
had little rain here for some unknown reason. The streets are dusty and I
live in a tropical region.
If I can I would like to make 400 ppm CS and dilute it 10 to1 or 20 to 1.

TIA

Sam L.

--
A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take