You should be pouring Listerine (mouth rinse) 4 times a day on the hot spot
to dry it up ­ nothing else. Pour on and do not dry. Give the dog 1mg per
pound (etc. 25mg for 25 lb dog) Benadryl every 12 hours for itching and
biting his self until the hot spot is gone.

Roger and Lisa Royal On 12/8/09 9:51 PM, "Roger and Lisa Royal"
<rerl...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> My dog also will not touch water with a drop of cs in it.  I will try putting
> straight cs down for him as some have recommended.
>
> I wonder, though, would drinking cs help with his "hot spots" at all?  He is
> always biting himself on the back and scratching.  He does drink a little ACV
> in his water and that keeps the fleas at bay, and that should probably control
> a yeast problem if that is what's causing it... Any ideas on this?  If it's
> allergies, any ideas what would help?  Thanks!

Gwlynda Irek
Country Ridge Bulldogs

www.crbulldog.com

Bulldog Club of America ­ Preferred Breeder
Lone Star Bulldog Club
North Texas Non Sporting

"A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will
bring heaven to your soul".