Yeah, and i'm glad there was enough in this email to read! Boy, I never did
hear about that! I want to spread that kind of information around so others
will be aware that the FDA is not here for our health...  I have to confess,
I've been addicted to Diet Coke/Pepsi in particular, and there was a time I
was using Splenda! Boy have I had a rude awakening these past few years!
Better late than never! I just wish someone would have told me this stuff
decades ago!

Was there anything anywhere on the internet that even mentioned this
incident at all? Any good sites to research?

Thanks,
Aldi