  From: Norton, Steve
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:59 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>sub-nanmeter

  Any form of homemade EIS is mostly sub-nanometer CS and is better when used
topically than particle based CS. Some members do sell it if you don't want to
make your own.
  If you want sub-nanometer CS containing mostly silver particles the suppliers
that come closest are Utopia Silver and Mesosilver. I believe that their
average particle size is just over a  nanometer but some will be less than
that. Just curious, why are you asking for sub-nanometer CS?
  Regards
       Steve N