Chuck won't tell anyone how to access the archives. Wouldn't be a secret
archive if he did. ;-)

________________________________

From: Steve <chube...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed Dec 09 21:42:15 2009
Subject: CS>Silver List Archives

That is indeed evil, Chuck.

You know, I had been deleting messages as I read them, knowing that I could
just go to the archives and look around.

Well, I can't find a way to get into them.  The links won't take me to a
working page. So now I'm only deleting the emails that I figure I'll never be
interested in reading a 2nd time.

Or is there a secret archive spot for those in the know?

Steve