A salt is formed with the combination of an anion and cation. With silver it can be combined with an element to form a salt, such as chlorine, fluorine or a complex, such as acetate, citrate or nitrate. All of these will form the respective form of silver salt.

Marshall

Michael Zangari wrote:

What is silver salt? Have you used it?
I will look it up of course.
I was talking to my doctor about the use of salt as an antibiotic.
I am wondering about combinations.
He was talking about the salt mines in Poland. How the population over generations became relatively disease free and healthy. This might be isolation.
But just curious.
                 =z=
=z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
_http://zangarijournalism.com <http://zangarijournalism.com/>_