Yes, I get quite tired of the antidoctor rants.
I usually delete them as soon as I recognize them.

Doctors ARE limited in how they can treat you and still maintain their
licenses, however.

Self knowledge is self defense.

                                                Chuck
Whenever you're holding all the cards, why does everyone else turn out
to be playing chess?