Dolomite was the very first thing I  found to relieve my chronic back
pain decades ago.
It was a letters section suggestion in Rodales "Prevention" magazine
back when it was a useful publication run by old man Rodale.
Went to hell when his kid took over.

Ah...memories...

                                        Chuck

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq, why don't we
just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys,
it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.