To: "CS List" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 9:14 PM
Subject: CS>Info on Yeast treatments

Ok so I found this website..

Some great info on yeast, fungal, bacteria, and parasite infections..

They sell no products, but they do tell you what stuff works for each thing... I do believe this is one of the most useful websites I've found on the subjects.

Caprylic acid works by dissolving the yeast cell wall much like proteases or cellulases would and it's much cheaper than either of those. I'd start with simple first, and if that doesn't work move up to combinations of things. Just sayin'. Of course CS should work on bacteria. But I'm not sure about yeast or parasites.

http://www.fungusfocus.com/index.htm

Annie