*From:* "cking...@nycap.rr.com" <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Fri, December 11, 2009 6:24:05 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>ac or dc?

The answer is DC.
If you didn't know that, you are woefully behind in your understanding
of CS creation and your research.
Suggested:
http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html
http://silver-lightning.com/research.html
http://www.colloidalsilver.com.au/FREE-DIY.html
http://www.silver-colloids.com/Book/SilverColloids-s.pdf
http://www.fugitt.com/cs_notes/

                        Chuck
When you are not looking at it, this sentence is in Spanish