  From: Rusty Moncrief
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 10:04 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>post

  Frank,

  Is there a difference between collodial silver and nano silver?

  Thanks!

  From: frankcuns-r...@comcast.net
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:16:37 -0500

  Rusty Colloidal silver is the best surface disinfectan, non-residual and with
a proven record. I buy my generators from Fred Paschel, and you can test the
efficacy with a chemical and a conductivity tests.
  Frank ND
  PD I have no commercial or any interest in FP business.