If you don't watch all video's, watch what  Robert F. Kennedy Jr
says.......  His site only has only 65,000  viewers in 60 days...part 2 has
19,000...please pass only to people you care  about.......

.

_http://www.generationrescue.org/media/GRRally.html_
(http://www.generationrescue.org/media/GRRally.html)     save the babies

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUMZ-O-OsG0&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUMZ-O-OsG0&feature=related)  Vaccine  Nation
you
tube...vaccine to children....risky business

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQG5Q4GWw2o&NR=1_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQG5Q4GWw2o&NR=1)  Robert Kennedy
Jr.says....part 2
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjPox5xBOLI&NR=1_