From: Rowena <new...@internode.on.net>
Subject: Re: CS>pre mixing CS and DMSO
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 2:02 AM

I'm about to forward this to a friend - I suppose you mean 3% Hydrogen peroxide?
I should also look up past posts.  She is getting a bit worried about some of
them, and thinks of testing them with black salve.
They look like little moles to me, but they are all dark.  She is dark skinned,
though. I can't remember what the viral things are called - something other
than skin tags, I think?

Rowena