I totally agree my body !! Donna ACS

Golden Aldi,

I don't blame you at all. Just don't get caught, LOL. Or you'll be fibromyalgiaing in jail. It's kind of pathetic that we can't do what's best for us and our health because they've made it illegal. I mean, what business is it of theirs to tell us what to put in our bodies or not put in our bodies. My body is mine, and I will NOT give up the right to determine what I put in it or on it. No one has the right to to tell me yea or nay. Especially if it's not harming anyone else and might help me. So good luck:) Maybe give us some feedback later without being too specific. The Ears listening to our emails ya know?

Annie

Golden Aldi wrote:
A far as I know, its only available in certain States, where medicinal hemp is legal, but to hell with their legalities! If this works, and cures Cancer, then you can be sure of the reason why they have forbidden this plant. I was skeptical, but after watching this film and doing more research, I am convinced, and I want to try it for my fibromyalgia, especially now that I'm in constant pain cause its so freakin' cold!

Aldi

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com <mailto:dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

    has anyone tried this product or tried to buy it?  I looked on line
    and there are adds, just don't know about legalities.
         Dianne