On this how much L-Lyseine&Red Clover should be taken?  And what is EDTA?
Thanks,
Donna ACS
Gordon:

L-Lyseine is recommended by two-time Nobel Prize Winner Linus Pauling to help clean the arteries and veins. Also, EDTA will break down plaque to a liquid and flush it out through your urinary tract. I also use some heavy metal chelators, Pectasol Plus, Xeolite, Metal Magic and there are others (Chlorella, etc.,) that help to remove hgeavy metals. Pycnogenol will strengthen the integrity of your veins and arteries (vitamin C does, too) and Red Clover will keep your veins and arteries flexible so they don't become brittle and "POP." All of this will take a while. It's not an allopathic 10 day antibiotic treatment. It's long term. i've been taking all the above for years.

John