Here is something about L- arginine I'm thinking about getting for my
husband and myself .  I have high blood pressure and he has high  cholesterol.

_http://www.livingwithoutdisease.com/why_u.php_
(http://www.livingwithoutdisease.com/why_u.php)

Edith

In a message dated 1/1/2010 9:25:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,