I see it's only 1600 pages.   I'm not sure what it is, but maybe they could add
it to the Health Care 'Reform' Bill.

Steve
--- On Sat, 1/9/10, Annie B Smythe <anniebsmy...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Annie B Smythe <anniebsmy...@gmail.com>
Subject: CS>Codex: Public meeting announcement
To: "CS List" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010, 7:27 PM

They're still working on this folks. They haven't forgotten or slowed down. And
even though this isn't about CS, I understand the full codex has some 1600
pages, with everything from A-Z covered. I guess they want to sew everything up
tight.

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/News_&_Events/NR_122909_01/index.asp
Public Meeting to Address Codex Committee on Milk and Milk Products
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:49:33 -0600

The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Office of Food Safety and the Agricultural
Marketing Service (AMS) today announced a public meeting to provide information
and receive comments on agenda items and draft U.S. positions that will be
discussed at the 9th Session of the Codex Committee on Milk and Milk Products
(CCMMP), to be held in Auckland, New Zealand, February 1 - 5, 2010.

Annie
-- If we could sell our experiences for what they
cost us, we'd all be millionaires.
Abigail Van Buren