Also undenatured whey as it contains the precursors to glutathione and loads of
other goodies!  I personally don't like taking separate minerals because of
causing imbalance, so prefer to take chlorella or kelp because it contains ALL
the minerals and most vits you need, in the right amounts and right forms.
Plus Vit C and in my opinion one of the most important of all in cold climates:
Vit D3.  dee