How many folks on silver list hyave read or heard about this?

John

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Barwick <s...@publishers-mgmt.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 2:53 AM
Subject: Colloidal Silver Has Been Banned Throughout Europe!
To: jonellis.steven...@gmail.com

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for www.TheSilverEdge.com<http://www.thesilveredge.com/>

Colloidal silver has now officially been banned -- yes, *banned* --
throughout the European Union!

As of January 1, 2010 it can no longer be legally sold in any health food
store in the EU as a nutritional supplement.

A few short days from now I’ll publish the details of the ban on the
Colloidal Silver Secrets blog at
www.ColloidalSilverSecrets.blogspot.com<http://www.colloidalsilversecrets.blogspot.com/>
.  I’ll be posting an exclusive report which will include important new
information from one of Europe’s leading health freedom groups.

I’ll also explain how the ban was passed while the European public slept
right through it, completely oblivious to what was happening right before
their eyes -- and why the same thing now threatens to happen here in the
U.S.

In the meantime, be sure to go to the Colloidal Secrets blog, at the link
directly above, and read my preliminary posting (dated Jan 12, 2010) on this
unprecedented ban – the world’s *first* major multi-national ban on the sale
of colloidal silver.

Be sure to read the post in its entirety, so you’ll have the necessary
background information for my upcoming full-length report on the new
European ban on colloidal silver, and how it will ultimately affect the
health freedom rights of all Americans, and all colloidal silver users like
you throughout the United States, Canada and the rest of the world!

Regards,

Steve Barwick

This email was sent to: jonellis.steven...@gmail.com

If you do not wish to recieve any future emails from us, simply click the
link below that says "Don't send me any more email"

Don't send me any more
email<https://server.publishers-mgmt.com/se/mkt/out.php?email=jonellis.steven...@gmail.com>

or copy and paste the following link into your browsers url bar

https://server.publishers-mgmt.com/se/mkt/out.php