Steve:

EIS, CMO, Del Immune V, MSM, Encapsulated Vit. C, and ConcenTrace minerals, and
the results are extraordinary, for me.

I had been sick for a period of many years, getting every cold, flu and virus
and bacterial infection passed on to me by grandchildren, etc.  As a matter of
a time line I was sick constantly in 2007, 2008.  Since beginning the above
daily intake of supplements, I am healthy.  I have not had a cold, the flu or
any infections.

When I begin to feel something coming on, and you can feel this, I double up on
my Del Immune V.  This alone has been a God send. I don't think I would be this
healthy if it were not for this immune system support.  I purchase this from
Simply the Best.

Since I started CMO my hands and joints are improved 110%.  Before the shooting
pain was constant.  Today I can use the hands, almost pain free.  Of course, I
get twinges of an uncomfortable feeling, but nothing like before.  If I was a
good girl and took it every day like I am supposed to do, I know the pain would
be nonexistent.  I purchase this from Beyond A Century.

I take MSM everyday.  It supports, in my humble opinion, the CMO, the
Del-Immune V.  I also purchase this from Beyond a Century.

After all is said and done, I will Never Never Never be without the Del-Immune
V again.  This alone has been my saving grace.

I cannot every thank Brooks for his kind words and guidance.  I don't remember
when we first began to talk or why, but he has helped me more than any other
person and I am eternally grateful.  Listen to him, he does know what he is
talking about and only has goodness and caring in his heart for all mankind.

Thanks to all.
Bernadette