Brooks San,

You've previously spoken highly of Dr. Higa's Essential Microorganisms (EM), which I introduced in this list quite some time ago. I've experimented with it for home composting/agriculture, and for internal use (not approved for humans but widely practiced by experimenters.) I learned not long ago from the local distributor that she reversed graying hair by regular application of diluted EM1 to hear scalp after showering. I think it's a ten percent solution but I'll have to double check.

If these microorganisms do in fact have this effect, it would raise extremely interesting questions about the mechanism. I'll keep an open ear.

There are no miracles with any substance, alas; some years ago Dr. Higa was hoping to re-grow hair on his own head, at that time with no success.