Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:04:58 -0800
From: sunwatercl...@yahoo.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>A few more questions about CS production

Hey all you health seekers,

I've got a few questions about silver before I buy my machine.. as I'm gonna
get all the associated 'stuff' as well.
-A stirring method is a must for me if producing anything over 250-300ml. You
can make your own magnetic stirrer, and the stirrer bars as well if you don't
want to spend a couple of bucks on buying some.

1.  STORAGE I'm thinking I should store in glass.  I just washed out a nice
apple juice glass bottle with a handle and thought should the glass be dark, or
can I use clear glass with a covering like tinfoil or black paper round the
outside to keep out the light?
-I just use clear glass storage vessels which have a rubber seal but I think
the metal lid itself is polished stainless steel, or praps aluminium, and stick
them in a cupboard, ensuring I don't splash the stuff up on the lids.  If
travelling I use one of those clear plastic pump bottles you buy water in.

2.  SILVER GEN AND THE JAR TO USE UNDERNEATH IT The silver gen will apparently
output the CS into any jar?   Any recommendations - like mason jars?  I'm
wondering about the sterility of glasses. I don't have a dishwasher.  Is it
important what I wash my glasses in and if so what do you recommend.
-I don't wash any containers out, just wipe them out with a paper towel,
definitely NO soap etc.

3.  SILVER DOSAGE BOTTLES  I want to make this to keep us health and to give
away to women's groups with a view to selling it at half the price of the
cheapest colloidal on the market or exchanging it for other commodities like
honey, food etc.

What kind of bottles would you recommend for this? Any ideas where to get them
and a source of labels ?  I can research this but if you have something just
there and can paste it.. that would save more time.

 I use MMS right now and the place we buy from sells it in plastic blue bottles
plus a blue plastic bottle for the citric acid mix.    I bought some silver a
while back at wholefood, silvergenesis, and that was in a blue plastic bottle.

Is plastic bad in all cases ?  should I seek out glass bottles for portioning
it out.

4. DOSAGE - I want to use silver as a regular daily item in our intake.  Is
this OK? My husband made me laugh saying we might drink a pint of it a day. I
don't think so.  Is there any recommended amount that you'd recommend as a
daily dosage [assuming we're not plagued by a specific ailment in which case I
know you all have lots of ideas on how to use silver that way]
-Haven't a clue about any 'recommended' amount, I ingest around 30ml every
morning {uS/ppm reading dependant} as a daily maintenance thing.

5. WHERE TO BUY Any leads on where to find good bottles, low cost?  I also want
spray bottles, so that I can spray my gums.

6. SILVER TESTING METERS  I hear you all talk about ppm and associated things..
and meters for testing silver. I'd like to do this and be able to say my silver
is of x consistency.   Anyone recommend any good [low cost] meters.
-Well, here's one question which will draw some responses I'm sure <g>.
I use the COM100, the COM3 and a Hanna TDS3 and my records show they're all as
near as damn it as far as I'm concerned, none of them are accurate but are all
*inaccurate* to a similar degree or tolerance, laboratory analysis will in all
likelyhood show you'll have more than they'll indicate anyway.  Choice is
yours, they'll all get you in the ballpark, any more precise and I believe
laboratory analysis is called for, particularly if considering retail.  Meters
are OK for the backyard, but I certainly wouldn't entertain purchasing a
product which has only been tested with a meter...or three, that's why I make
my own EIS, and had several samples of mine laboratory analysed...I don't trust
anyone in this game.

OK, that's my two bobs worth.

N.

Gosh whatalota questions... so thanks for any suggestions...
I'm excited about this new venture in our lives.. preparing ourselves to
maintain wellness ..

A peek into our world...

Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life

Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth

View photos of singles in your area! Browse profiles for FREE
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/