Hey Trem -- how about vodka???  I store my CS in beautiful cobalt blue Sky
vodka bottles!!  There's no acid in vodka, is there?
MA

________________________________
From: TREM <t...@silvergen.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 3:12:09 PM
Subject: Re: CS>A few more questions about CS production

Sunny,

#2   NEVER wash the production  or storage vessels with liquid soap or
detergent.  They contain surfactant which is very difficult to remove.  Rinse
with hot tap water.  Do NOT use any vessel that has contained acidic items such
as pickles or tomatoes.  The acid is very hard to remove.  Use new vwaawls.

I hope this helps you.

Best regards,

Trem Williams
customer_serv...@silvergen.com