Well as far as I can see David, anything that is maybe cheap to make and
effective in keeping people healthy, will be rubbished by anyone remotely
connected to Big Pharma for obvious monetary reasons.  After all, *why* would
they want us to cure ourselves?  There wouldn't be anything in it for THEM
thats why!  And the worst aspect of it for me is that the drugs made by THEM
don't get the bad publicity that they should, unless a disaster of huge
proportions occurs, like thalidomide for instance, and Vioxx.  There must be
hundreds, if not more people being damaged by statins, but people will keep
taking them because their doctors prescribe them.  I have a friend who is on
them and her memory gets worse by the day, and her feet and legs are so painful
now; but she still keeps taking statins because she thinks it is 'old age' or
being overweight that is doing it.  I said, well in that case everyone our age
and size would be the same!  She won't listen though.  dee