Now that my, original, comment has come through...I will conclude my comments on this topic.
First, however, I wish to rectify a misstatement made in my earlier post (caused by haste....I trust).
In the concluding paragraphs I commented on two improved types of B-12....as being presently available. This was
in error. Actually, what I meant to say that there were " two improved members of the vitamin B family" presently available.
They are Benfotiamin (a B-1 form), which greatly improves cell penetration...and is a pronounced improvement over most of the earlier representatives of the B-1 family. This B-1 form has demonstrated to be a noticeable improvement over earlier types
offered by the commercial market. The beneficial effects...especially for challenges presented by diabetes complications---
are quite striking. Benfotiamin and Methyl B-12 demonstrate to act in synergistic manner ....when used simultaneously----as
a peripheral neuropathic protocol.
The other vitamin is Methyl B-12 (methylcobalamine). This form is MUCH more soluble to tissue...than is the standard cobalamine form. Methyl-cobalamine is, also, quite effective as an ancillary protocol for autism in children (most especially below the age of 10 years).

This substance is well-tolerated by a majority of the general population, and oral ingestion is quite effective and adequate for maintaining satisfactory blood titers. Although IV was, is, more immediately effective....and more completely utilized....than is sublingually ingested forms of Methyl B-12......the sublingual administration shows to be about 50% as active (by volume), as are IV administrations. (At least that has been our experience).
We were privy to studies conducted by other research organizations, which revealed some very powerful effects of B-12 upon diabetic related peripheral neuropathy insults. e.g. One study revealed that IV injections of 2500 mcg of B-12 provided very substantial control/improvement in neuropathy presentations. Presenting symptoms (burning, itching, coldness, etc.) were well-resolved----sometimes in hours, and did not require other injections for intervals of...sometimes....as great at 3 months. In some cases the "standard" protocol of 2500 mcg IV once each month was many times, soon extended to once every 3 months.....and in some cases to several years in time.
As Alpha Lipoic Acid was unknown (to us) as an available address for diabetes-related peripheral neuralgia....at the time of our investigations.....no data was available to us---at that time--- on ALA beneficial effects. However, since the 1998-99 time frame, we have accumulated a sizable data base on the positive influence of ALA on peripheral neuralgia. Our recent investigations have, sometimes, shown "stunning" and immediate (within hours on occasion) relief. The most profound effects related to burning/itching of the feet and toes. A majority of these "experimental investigations" required 800 to 1000 mcg (minimum) to effect such rapid responses.
We did not observe a single case of negative "side-effects" from the higher volumes of ALA.......used by the experimental volunteers.
I hope these comments prove to be of some value to list members conducting their own experimental researaches.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour