From: John E. Stevens [mailto:jonellis.steven...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 5:52 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Hair Growth?

Pat:

Bob Becker was electrocuted and lived through it.  He attributed his new red
hair growth and his full head of hair (when he was bald previously) to being
electrocuted as far I recall.  My hair was all gray when I turned 30.  It's
now all blond again, the color blond when I was about ten years old. I
attribute that to HGH activator which I've been using for about five years -
2 - 3 times a week.  It's full, no bald spots, and thicker for a guy who has
thin hair.  I also use Alta silica which I know is good for hair, nails and
bones.  Not too shabby for a 68 yr old dude, huh?

John